If we were to look back in history and learn from the top traders’ quotes does it all.
Here is a compilation of top quotes that everyone should start with.
These 10 Quotes will help you keep focused and take you to the path of successful trading.
1. “Losers average losers.”
– Paul Tudor Jones
2. “Rule number one of investing is never lose money. Rule number two is never forget rule number 1.”
– Warren Buffet
3. “I know from experience that nobody can give me a tip or series of tips that will make more money for me than my own judgment.”
– Jesse Livermore
4. “You get recessions, you have stock market declines. If you don’t understand that’s going to happen, then you’re not ready, you won’t do well in the markets.”
– Peter Lynch
5. “Listen only to what the market is saying now. Forget what you thought it was saying 5 minutes ago.”
– Marty Schwartz
6. “It can be very expensive to try to convince the markets you are right.”
– Ed Seykota
7. “Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.”
8. “If you diversify, control your risk, and go with the trend, it just has to work.”
– Larry Hite
9. The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary.”
– Alexander Elder
10. “In this business if you’re good, you’re right six times out of ten. You’re never going to be right nine times out of ten.”
Do you know any good motivational quotes especially for traders? Just leave a comment and let us know.
If you’re looking for professional trading advice and guidance click here