Alpha Trading is always seeking the most passionate writers who want to share their stories, insights, or advice.
Please email admin[at]alphatrading[dot]in with a completed work and 2-3 recently published writing samples.
For your best chance at getting accepted, please carefully read our Writer’s Guidelines below.
If your idea is approved, we will create a brand new guest author profile for you & you can submit the post from the dashboard.
What We Appreciate
1. Original Content
2. Content backed by Research, Chart & Data. Opinions are easy.
3. Tell a Story
4. Have a Point
5. Cite your Sources
1. The article must be Unique & good financial Topic.
2. The post must be at least 500+ words.
3. Adult content and links are not allowed.
4. Please attach a relevant image for the blog (Copyright restrictions should be managed).
5. Spelling and Grammer mistakes should be avoided.
6. Individual Work is Vital
7. Self Promotion without too many backlinks
8. Post submission gives us copyright ownership of the post to avoid copyright issues.
Please be aware that due to the high volume of submissions we receive daily, it might take us some time to get to your submission. If you do not receive a reply within two weeks, expect that your submission did not get approved. You are also free to submit another article meanwhile.
Our readers are a diverse group of people including students, teachers, artists, design professionals, enthusiasts of stock trading, investing, and stocks, and small business owners.